Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Marley Post Op Update


Hi Everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on the big dog.


The Marley Dog's surgery to remove the plate and do a little cutting on something in the joint, (I cant remember exactly but the end result is no more snap snap when he walks,) went as expected exept for the Staph infection which means of course more antibiotics.


He had his cast off a few days ago and is now following me around the house with his lamp shade E-collar on. The big lump is knocking any and everything off or pushing it over with that lamp shade on. At least he is used to it this time, it really does make my life a little easier.


The 19 staples come out on Monday and its back to the rehab part. I'm not keeping a daily journal like I did the first surgery I guess because I know what to expect.


The Marley and I would again like TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS AND GOOD THOUGHTS!


Scott Nelson