Thats about all it took. I thought I had a bird dog but it turns out he's a ball dog. It took a few minutes to get his slobbery mouth around it, then after a few more kicks and throws the neighbor had a flattened ball. He donated it.
Some things Marley has brought home out of the forest or stolen i guess. Finding dog toys for him that he wont eat is challenging.
- little plastic dinosaurs
- golf balls
- baseball mitts
- tree stumps
- plastic garbage can lids
- half of a ham
- baseball bat
- deer antlers, he chewed on these for about a year and knows what they are by name
- a gross or two of green tennis balls
- milk containers
- tennis shoes
- birds, finally something he was breed for
- CD cases
- a few other dogs, not dead but just to play with
- a live bullfrog
- squirrels, dead
- apples, plums, pears, peaches, cherries in or out of season
- a deer leg
- bird nest
- a Gardener snake or two
- the list goes on and on. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
I'm trying to make some friends here as I just started this blog so why dont you tell me some things your dog has proudly brought home to you?